Now a day’s heart attack is a common disease. In medical language it is called Congestive Heart Failure. At present the cases of heart failure and deaths due to heart diseases are increasing very rapidly.
In heart failure heart is unable to pump enough blood to the muscles and the blood that the heart pumps back to the heart. This causes fluid to build up in the lungs and cause difficulty in breathing.
Why does the heart fail or what are the main causes of heart failure? This question arises in the mind of many people. There are many reasons behind heart failure it can be due to some medical conditions, chronic diseases, and progressive condition. Here in this article we are telling you in detail why heart failure happens.
1. The most common cause of heart failure is “Coronary Artery Disease” this disease is due to buildup of fatty deposits in the arteries, which reduces blood flow and can lead to heart attack. A heart attack occurs suddenly when a coronary artery becomes completely blocked due to fatty deposits in the arteries.
2. The other reason behind heat attack is high blood pressure and previous heart attack.
3. Unhealthy lifestyle, unhealthy diet, smoking, using cocaine, drinking alcohol and lack of physical activity increase your risk of heart failure.
4. Stress can cause a heart attack or heart failure.
5. Serious lung disease such as blood clotting problem in the lungs can cause heart attack.
6. Some infections such as HIV or SARS-CoV-2 are also can cause heart attack.
7. Damage heart muscle and tissue or inflammation of the heart muscle can cause heart attack.
8. Regular abnormal heartbeat can cause heart failure.
9. Overuse of certain medications can cause heart attack.
If you suffer from any of the above health problems, you may be at a higher risk of heart failure, so manage them and get regular heart check-ups.
1. Chest pain, chest tightness, chest pressure and angina pain.
2. Shortness of breath.
3. Pain in the neck, jaw, throat, upper belly area or back.
4. Pain, numbness, weakness or coldness in the legs or arms if the blood vessels in those body areas are narrowed.
Heart failure is a long term condition that can’t be cured but treatment can help keep the symptoms under control for many years. The main treatments of heart failure are to adopt healthy lifestyle, quiet smoking, quit drinking alcohol and take exercise regularly. Here are three things that can be necessary to follow to avoid sudden heart failure.
1. Eat healthy foods, meals, snakes and drinks to prevent heart attack and its complications.
2. Keep a healthy weight people with overweight have a higher risk for heart failure.
3. Get regular physical activity.
1. Regular exercise is important to avoid risk of heart attack, you can do simple exercise like walking, running, swimming, cycling etc.
2. Eat a nutritious diet and include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
3. Keep weight under control, as well as blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
4. Manage mental conditions such as anxiety, stress and depression.
5. Get 7-8 hours of good sleep.
6. Get your heart checked regularly.
7. Stay away from alcohol and smoking
8. Stop eating unhealthy foods like highly fried foods, junk, processed and packaged foods.
Main Cause Of Heart Failure-Heart Attack Kaise Hota Hai-What is the main cause of heart failure-What are three common causes of heart failure-How do you explain heart failure- Heart Failure Meaning, Symptoms, Causes in Urdu- Heart Failure Prevention Tips-Treatment Of Heart Failure in Urdu-Heart Failure reasons-What is heart failure-Dil Bara Ho Jana-Heart Failure-Heart Attack in Hindi