Barley is rich in all types of vitamins and minerals. It is has many forms, such as hulled barley, barley grits, flakes and flour. Almost all forms of it utilize the whole grain except for pearl barley, which has been polished to remove some outer bran layer along with the hull.
It is a rich source of fiber, molybdenum, manganese, selenium, copper, vitamin B1, chromium, phosphorus, magnesium and niacin.
Barley is one of the most widely consumed grains in whole world. Because it is rich in many food nutrients and have some impressive health benefits, such as it improved digestion, control sugar level, protect your heart and also helpful for weight loss. Today we are sharing with you some best health benefits of barley.
1. It may reduce hunger and promote feelings of fullness which may lead to weight loss. A soluble fiber known as beta-glucan is particularly helpful for weight loss.
2. It can boost your intestinal health and promotes a good balance of gut bacteria which play important roles in digestion.
3. It is a high fiber content so it may help prevent gallstones. It may prevent the formation of gallstones, helping gallbladder function normally so it can reduce the risk of surgery.
4. It can lower cholesterol levels and best for a healthier heart. Daily use of barley may reduce risk factors of heart disease such as high blood pressure and controlling LDL cholesterol in blood also called bad cholesterol. They both are well known risk factors for heart disease. Thus reducing them can protect heart because barley may reduce LDL Cholesterol levels and its soluble fiber may bring blood pressure levels normal.
5. It may reduce risk of diabetes specially Type 2 Diabetes by lowing sugar level in blood and also improving insulin secretion. Barley is rich in magnesium content that plays an important role in insulin production. It is also rich in soluble fiber which can slow down the absorption of sugar into your blood stream. Barleyis considered an incredibly food for diabetics patients and those with a high risk for developing diabetes.
6. Some recent studies show that the nutrient profile of barley water may contribute to kidney and liver health. It may also prevent from kidney stones and urinary tract infections from forming.
7. The grain of barleyis used to make medicine for lowering blood sugar level, blood pressure level, LDL cholesterol level and for weight loss.
8. It is also used for digestive complaints such as Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, and inflammatory bowel conditions.
9. Barley grass powder or juice is an excellent source of 18 amino acids. It is useful for people who have liver problems and cannot digest animal protein.
10. Barley is also a good source of protein for vegetarians.
Barley can cause an allergic reaction in some people. Some studied shows that in some people, it can cause an allergic reaction after it has been applied to the skin. Symptoms may include skin rash and difficulty in breathing.
10 Health Benefits of Barley-Barley-barley health benefits-health benefits-benefits of barley-benefits of barley water-10 Health Benefits of Barley-how to use barley for diabetes-barley powder benefits-barley benefits and side effects-benefits of barley water-barley roti calories-how to make barley water-barley recipes-barley juice benefits-jou ka dalia ky fideaye-Benefits Of Barley In Urdu-Joo Ka Dalia Benefits In Urdu