Banana is one of the most popular fruit in the world, but it also has many health benefits that you may not be aware of, banana is a rich source of potassium, which helps to prevent heart stroke, kidney disorders, and anxiety. They can be used to reduce blood pressure. It also contains manganese and magnesium, this helps to whiten your teeth.
1. Banana is a rich source of potassium which can help lower blood pressure, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
2. We can combine bananas with milk by blending 1 cup of milk, with 1 banana and a few ice cubes. This is tasty drink which can be drunk between meals during a diet.
3. Many people use a Banana Milk Shake to lose weight quickly. They do this by replacing all meals with this drink for 5-7 days. However, this is NOT healthy for the body, due to the lack of diverse nutrients.
4. Weight may be lost, but you will feel sluggish and lose energy. A better alternative is to use this drink between meals as a replacement for snacks. . If you wish you lose weight, you should ensure that you eat balanced diet, with plenty natural fruits, vegetables and herbs.
5. Mixture of bananas and milk shake will leave you feeling fuller and less likely to overeat.
6. Milk also contains some healthy minerals and nutrients including calcium, vitamin C and D, magnesium and strontium. Vitamin D within milk will help to keep the skin looking young and supple.
7. Bananas and milk helps to maintain strong and healthy teeth and bones.
8. You can use cow milk, almond milk, goat milk etc. These are great alternatives for vegetarians and vegans.
9. For a healthy breakfast you should combine grains with your banana and milk. Simply add a chopped banana, a cup of milk and wheat or porridge to a pan. Allow this to simmer until combined, and enjoy.
10. Vitamin D within milk will help to keep the skin looking young and supple.
Bananas are not only delicious and easily to digest but they have incredibly nutritious and offer many different vital nutrients that support our overall health and provide numerous health benefits.
Milk has also been consumed for centuries and like bananas is nutrient rich and is especially healthy for our bones.
When combined together or consumed in shakes or separately, bananas and milk are a nutrient powerhouse that can offer many different benefits for our body.
You can choose cow milk, almond milk, goat’s milk, organic milk or other types of milk suit for you. But we prefer to use cow milk because cow milk has the ability to quickly digest.
Banana and milk can provide our body with essential vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients like vitamin C, manganese, potassium, vitamin B6 and many other important nutrients.
They are a great source of dietary fiber and antioxidants. Milk is also a tremendous source of calcium, riboflavin vitamin D, vitamin B12, phosphorus and selenium. high in protein and a good amount of linoleic acid.
Take 1 medium sized banana and one cup of milk. This mixture can help to aid in weight loss or maintaining healthy weight. Because bananas contain many important properties that make them a weight loss friendly food. The are packed with vital nutrients while also being low to moderate in calories.
As well, due to the high amounts of fiber in bananas, several studies have shown that they have been linked to weight loss and steady body weight.
Consuming a mixture of bananas and milk can also help to regulate and moderate blood sugar levels in the body. Also bananas have a low glycolic index, which means it will not causes spikes in blood sugar levels like other fruits and food when consumed. It can control insulin production in the body and importantly, improve metabolic rate without causing spikes in blood sugar.
When we consume bananas and milk it can help to improve overall bone health and reduce the risk of developing bone related ailments, such as osteoporosis as bananas contains many bone healthy minerals that are vital to maintaining strong and healthy bones. Milk is also incredibly healthy for our bones and a mixture of banana with milk maintain proper bone health and strength.
Benefits of eating banana with milk-milk benefits-banana-milk and banana combination-benefits of eating banana with milk- Benefits of Eating Bananas and Milk For 7 Days