An abdominal pain or stomach ache is a pain that occurs between the chest and pelvic region of the human body. Any inflammation or disease that affects the organs in the abdominal region can cause abdominal pain or stomach pain. This is one of the most common problems all over the world. It can affect any gender and people of all ages alike from infants to old people. Abdominal pain can be caused due to numerous reasons and can either be acute or chronic.
Abdominal Pain is just like severe stomach pain occurs constantly or rapidly. There are two types of abdominal pain. First one is left side abdominal pain. It has further two types. First one is “Upper Left Abdominal Pain”. The second is “lower left abdominal pain”. The second type of abdominal pain is “pain in lower right abdomen”.
Your abdomen extends from below your chest to your groin some people call it the stomach but your abdomen contains many other important organs and in the abdomen can come from any one of them severe pain doesn’t always mean a serious problem nor does mild pain mean a problem if not serious the pain may start somewhere else such as your chest call your health care provider if mild pain lasts a week or more or if you have pain with other symptoms get medical help immediately if you have abdominal pain that is sudden and sharp you also have pain in your chest neck or shoulder you’re vomiting blood or have blood in your stool your abdomen is stiff hard and tender to touch you can’t move your bowels especially if you are also vomiting.
1. Drinking adequate amount of water can eliminate abdominal pain.
2. Oatmeal easy to digest and relives abdominal pain.
3. Add baking Soda of ¼ Teaspoon to a glass of water to eliminate the excess acid in your abdomen, which may have caused your abdominal pain.
4. Banana is very helpful to relive upset stomach and relieves abdominal pain.
5. Apple sauce can be a quick solution to relieve stomach pain.
6. Take 1 teaspoon of Ginger Juice, in ancient times ginger has been a cure from stomach pain.
7. A glass of fresh lemon juice can ease your abdominal.
8. Leaves of mint has calming effect on stomach to relieve the pain.
9. A cup of Chamomile tea can ease your abdominal pain and cramps leaving stomach relaxed.
10. Fennel Seeds can treat several maladies that cause stomach pain.
pait dard ka ilaj home remedies-pait dard ka ilaj-pait dard-pait dard ka wazifa-pait dard ki dua-pait dard or motion ka ilaj-pait dard medicine-bachon k pait dard ka ilaj–Upper Left Abdominal Pain Fast Treatment of Abdominal Pain-lower abdominal pain-abdominal pain left side-abdominal pain meaning-abdominal pain treatment-abdominal pain symptoms-what causes lower abdominal pain in females-abdominal pain diagnosis-lower abdominal pain female