Benefits Of Amla Oil For Hair & Skin
1. Amla oil can be useful to the hair up to twice a week. Some small studies shows that Amla oil are very effective at keeping hair lice away, improving hair appearance and increasing hair growth quickly.
2. It can helpful for hair to grow thicker and stronger another key benefit of it is that Amla oil does slightly darken hair. Applying it on your hair can also reduce hair loss problem and it can increase hair growth.
3. It can be used on the skin for smoothing the skin. You can mix it with some of the good quality oil in face masks for best benefits. The antioxidant properties of Amla oil can help in the production and stimulating of new cell growth.
4. It has even been shown in some research that it promotes hair growth, treat dandruff and resolve many skin issues. You can apply the Amla oil to your hair or skin as a moisturizing cure, apply the small amount of it and leave it on overnight for best result.
5. Amla oil have some properties that makes your hair darker by allowing for better pigmentation of cells. This is why its powder is regularly used in hair dyes and other coloring cosmetic products.
6. Amla oil is a rich source of Vitamin C and other important antioxidants which fight free radicals and reduce the chances of external damage to your hair.
7. Amla oil is very rich in antioxidants and vitamin C both of them are useful to brightening the skin and lightening the skin complexion. Best way to gain benefits from amla oil is to consume the Amla juice daily or apply it as a face mask.
8. Regular consumption of Amla juice boosts vitamin C levels in body and helps to increase the production of collagen level in your skin. This will make your skin look softer and younger.
9. Amla is well-known for anti ageing properties due to its anti oxidant properties which prevents skin from damage of free radicals, thus preventing ageing. The antioxidants and Vitamin C in it help to tone, tighten the skin, and helpful to get rid anti ageing effects on skin and hands.
10. Use of amla can stop your age right then and there. The anti-oxidants properties reduce signs of premature ageing. It aids in erasing wrinkles and fine lines, and hide pigmentation and dark patches. So it helps in restoring your natural glowing skin.
11. It is a natural blood purifier that can help reduce the pimple or acne marks on face and also prevent occurrence of pimples in the future too.
12. It helps to remove acne marks and blemishes in a natural way. If you want to get rid acne from your face apply amla juice on your face and leave it for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes wash your face with lukewarm water.
Side Effects Of Amla
Hence Amla Oil have many good effects on hair and skin but it has also have some side effects too. Here we have mentioned a few side effects of amla.
1. Amla is acidic in nature because it contains a high amount of vitamin C.
2. It is a natural remedy for constipation.
3. It is a powerful cardiovascular stimulating agent.
4. Few people might be allergic to amla.
Home Remedy For Skin Whitening
Mix 1 tsp amla powder, 1 tsp honey, 2 tsp homemade curd to make a simple face mask. Apply this mixture for 20-25 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water. Repeat this twice a week, you will get a nice glow in your skin.
Skin Whitening Remedy For Girls
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of amla powder with 1 tablespoon of yoghurt and one teaspoon of honey.
2. Apply it on your face and leave it for 25-30 minutes.
3. Then, wash your face with cool water and pat dry your face.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Spots
1. Grate 1 potato and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey.
2. Take 4 teaspoons of buttermilk and mix it with 2 teaspoons of tomato juice.
3. Squeeze out some fresh lemon juice and rub it on your dark spots.
4. You can also mix Aloe Vera and Turmeric powder in it for better result.
Benefits Of Amla Oil For Hair In Urdu
Search Meta Tags
benefits of amla oil for hair-how to use amla oil for hair growth-amla hair oil disadvantages-amla oil benefits for skin- Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Spots- Skin Whitening Remedy For Girls- Home Remedy For Skin Whitening